Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

.::Spirits, Mountains, Monks & Love::.

There are two dreams that I can remember. The first involved a crazy car ride and the second was a beautiful scene.

Dream I: I was in the front, passenger seat & my best friend was driving. She drove so fast that I nearly went face first into the windshield when she stopped at a light (or was it a stop sign?). I put my seat belt on and said, "That shit won't happen again." So the next time she stopped, I only went slightly forward. She finally arrived at the store and we were all picking out the liquor we wanted. I knew I had $15 and $10 to spend. I couldn't decide between tequila, this one drink that had tequila, and was the color of orange juice, or this one bottle that was full of liquor and pineapple. The store owner was a very nice East Indian man. His young daughter came in and she was so cute. I told him and he thanked me. I felt embarrassed about getting alcohol in front of a child. (I think this comes from me always saying how low it is to take a child into a liquor store) I think I chose the pineapple, then the dream faded.

Dream II: Me and this man that I talk to were laying down in this beautiful field that was full of lush grass. Lilies covered the ground, as well. We stared at the mountain that lay in front of us. It was also covered with the lovely, green grass. The man lay in my lap and I had my arms loosely and lovingly around him. The sun was setting or rising. I am not sure. A child monk appeared before me. The man was asleep in my lap, and could not hear nor see the monk. The monk stood there for a moment. I do not remember the first things he said. He asked me something and I looked down at the man in my lap. I held onto him tighter. Though the monk was a child, he was ancient. Such knowledge, wisdom and understanding. I could feel it emanating from him. The monk smiled at me like a father would a child. He said, "Even now, when the risk and pain is greater here, it's still not as great as the pain of losing him." Then he left and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment