Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Sunday, November 14, 2010

.::Kid Cudi, Concerts, and Running Away::.

I was at a Kid Cudi concert and he was performing. Most of the crowd was white and/or women. All the girls were being such hoes, trying to get his attention. I did not want to lower myself, though I did want to talk to him so badly. When he got off stage, this one girl managed to get to him and was falling all over him, being a ho.
When I dream, I always dream as me, in the dream. and I watch the dream, like a movie. So I watch from my eyes in the dream and I am watching myself (like a spectator). This is in all of my dreams.

The dream me didn't know that he didn't like her, but the spectator me did. I almost didn't approach him, but finally I cut between them and asked if I could speak with him outside for a moment. He very quickly said yes. The girl was MAD. She tried to follow behind us, but he turned and told her, "Excuse us. Ok?" She stopped and we walked off, exiting the building. It was cold outside so we sort of snuggled up together. He told me it's too cold out and if I wanted to go sit and talk in his truck (for some reason, he had a really big, pretty truck. I think it was blue). It was really nice inside. He opened the door for me and helped me in. He checked my ass out as I got in, but he wasn't disrespectful about it, so I acted like I didn't notice. He got in on the drivers side. We talked and got to know each other. It seemed as if we were driving forever. We were intimate (sexually and just affectionately). The truck stopped and he said he had to call someone to get us. I thought he was lying and using this as an excuse for us to stop being together, but he wasn't. He opened his car door and leaned out a bit. I scooted closer to him to look out of his window. I noticed that the yard outside his window was covered with water. It was slightly below the ground level and was full of water. I watched the ripples. Kid Cudi thought I was trying to be all in his phone, and he kinda laughed and looked at me strange. I told him what I was doing and moved away. For some reason, we couldn't close the doors and lock them ourselves. So when we got out of the truck, I asked this man to watch it for us. We started to walk away, but I noticed this strange looking little girl. I stopped and stopped Kid Cudi. I looked around the eerie neighborhood. All of the people were staring at us. I recognized this town from another dream. In this town, once you came . I told him that we needed to go back to the truck, so we did. Suddenly, there was a trailer to his truck. He said we needed to hitch the trailer. There was a man sitting in it, and I told him that we should just leave it. The truck could not really go. The fastest it would go was about 20 mph. The man on the trailer chased us, but he couldn't keep up (even with how slow we were going). We turned several corners and finally the truck stopped. We had to walk, but Kid Cudi's legs wouldn't move. He laid on this flat object that had a handle attached to it. He asked me if I was sure I could pull him and I told him yes. I began pulling him very fast. Like, not normal human speed. I remember the landscape was going so fast and fluidly past us. We finally made it out of the town. The place that connected the town was some sort of portal and store. His legs were finally working again. We ran into the store/portal and made it out. We had to avoid the main woman that didn't want people to leave. We made it out, holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment