Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Thursday, November 25, 2010

.::Robots::.

I am not sure if I was actually a robot or wearing a robotic suit. I was having a huge battle and defeated all my opponents, but then this one particular one who was bigger and more powerful than me appeared. I conjured my teammates (?) and I grew bigger and stronger. I made the floor open up beneath the enemy robot and he fell into the water. I defeated him and then threw him into the bottom of the sea floor. I gave him as an offering to some deity. The deity accepted the offering and the enemy robot slowly was disintegrated and absorbed. I remember black and pink when I think of the deity.

In another dream, a little girl tried to hit me and I had to restrain her. As I restrained her I told her not to bottle in her emotions. Talk and stop acting like this. She calmed down. Then I remember a cute, lil' chocolate brown skin baby. I picked him up, and they told me his name was Huey. Then I heard someone say, "Huey is God."

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream about feathers and crystals. One feather was white and pink. One was black and white.

1 comment: