Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Monday, November 8, 2010

.::Beaten, Broken, Burned::.

From what I remember, I had a dream in three parts. Here are the parts that I remember and in the order I remember them:
Part I: I was in a house full of women. We were some sort of team or group. We may have been mercenaries. I was like the leader and I had to leave for awhile. I should mention I was not only myself, but one of the other girls, as well. I was the two simultaneously. The girls were at our house/hide out, when four women broke in to find me. They handcuffed the girls and tried to get info out of them. One by one the four women who were my nemesis would bring a girl to the front of the room and make the other girls watch as they beat her mercilessly and tried to get her to talk. One girl almost told, but I gave her a look and she stayed silent. When it was time to bring me to the front (the other girl me), I told the lead enemy to unhandcuff me and fight me in hand to hand combat. She laughed, but would not. I taunted her. I remember telling her, "There's four of you and you each have guns. Are you scared to fight me?" She laughed and kicked me in my stomach. I fell back, but I laughed at her and told her that I knew she wouldn't fight me. Then they beat me, but I wouldn't cry out. They couldn't get information, so they had to leave. I (the leader me) returned and freed the girls. I was so angry. I wanted to go after the people immediately, but I could not. It was not the right time. Part II: It was like a video game. I was a little boy, no more than 8 or 9 years old, but I was also watching him (me) from like an aerial, video game play type view. I watched him (me) run around a LONG block into his (my) home. When in the home, he had to fight someone. Instead of physical fighting, we made inanimate objects fight for us. During this, I thought, "We can do whatever we want." So we started going crazy with bringing these inanimate objects to life. We went too far and reality started to disappear. We quickly had to reverse the damage we had done. When reality was disappearing, it was as if the dream was very slowly fading to white.
Part III: I had some sort of water powers. I was wearing a dress and hills, and I was upset, so I was looking for a way to make myself feel better. I ended up going to this place where people with powers meet up to act out fantasies. I went into a glass room. One of the glass walls were facing outside, so the coolness of outside was making the glass cool. The other glass walls were facing the inside of the house or club. People could look in if they wanted to and several men were watching me and the man who was in the room with me. I remember wanting to dominate him, and he wanted me to. As we started, I was being rough with him. We were both enjoying it, until he realized I had different power than him and all the people there at the house/club.  I pushed him into the wall. I placed my hands against the wall behind him, enjoying the coolness of the window against my palms. I didn't know he had changed towards me. Suddenly, they all yelled flaming stone (or fire stone) and they burned me from the inside out. I screamed at them to stop, to reverse it. I was starting to disappear. They stopped, and I started to heal. I healed completely, but I stumbled from the pain. I went towards the guy in the room with me to hurt him, but as I did, they did it again. They would burn me, then let me heal. Burn me, then let me heal. Burn me, then let me heal. I fell onto the ground as they did this over and over and over again, to torture me. They took pleasure in it. Two men, one very tall and very muscular, the other wasn't as tall nor as muscular, but he was still tall and muscular.The larger man walked behind the other one. When they came in, the smaller man took off his coat and hat. He acted as if nothing was wrong. Then out of nowhere, he started killing the men. He pierced their hearts with lightning and cut their throats with it. After he killed them, he held me and allowed me to fully heal again. He touched my forehead and looked into my eyes. I got the feeling of being intimate/loving. He passed me to the bigger guy and I fell into his arms. I felt comforted and safe. But as I was in the big guy's arms, I was also a baby on the floor where I had just been laying. The baby me had been being tortured, too. I lay there (a beautiful baby with very large, dark eyes), and they put a pillow under my head and gave me water. They cared for adult me and baby me.

No comments:

Post a Comment