Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Friday, November 19, 2010

.::Kid Cudi and High Tides::.

I listen to music as I sleep. I choose beats and songs that stimulate my dreams and soothe me. A lot of Kid Cudi songs do that, so last night I listened to Kid Cudi, Flying Lotus, and Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right."

In the dream, Kid Cudi commit suicide. The pressures of all the fame, the scrutiny, the rumors, all of that got to be too much for him. In the dream, it was as if I woke up and found that out. I immediately found internet buzz saying he had died. I couldn't find any credible sources, so I kept looking.

I later found that he was not dead, though he was starting to buckle under pressure. Whoever he works for had him working way too much. They were deliberately trying to break him. He wouldn't cooperate with their rules, so they wanted to break or destroy him.

I was at one of his performances. There was a huge timer across the stage and he was going to have to work that entire time. I remember they were going to make him perform for 5 hours straight. After that, he was going to have to go to another stage and do the same. He was going to have to perform 17 hours straight. I don't know what hour it was, but I got him away from there way before it was time.

I do not remember what happened next, but I remember walking with a group and it being time for some of us to go one way and for the others to go the other way. The path to the right was simpler, but I did not go that path. I chose the water path. The water was so high, that I could barely touch the bottom, but I had to continue. I had Kid Cudi's arm over my neck. I had to keep him and myself up.

I was walking with three other women. I remember my conscious mind saying, "These four women are all aspects of myself." One of the four women was a short, chocolate skinned woman with very large breasts. She was very motherly. I asked her to help me through some of the deeper parts of the water by letting me circle my arms around her neck, and she pull me forward. She was so sweet and good-natured. She quickly agreed quickly.

I vaguely remember that we all got through the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment