Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Saturday, November 6, 2010

.::Dreams Within Dreams::.

I cannot remember hardly any of the dream. What I do remember is that in my dream, I was asleep. My dream self was dreaming about being asleep and dreaming...
So it was as if I was watching 3 or 4 dreams. I had to wake up from each one. Each time I woke up, I thought I was actually awake. In each dream, there was this one brother in it. Each time I awoke, I debated whether or not I should call him and tell him that he was in my dream. Finally, the dream self that comes right before reality woke up. I again debated if I should call the brother and tell him. I finally told him and we started building on dreams and things. I remember nervously and shyly laughing and saying, "I finally had my first [his name] dream." He laughed, too. I think he asked me how it felt, but there was a sexual innuendo in his voice, which made me even more nervous and bashful. We built on the phone for some time and he made the joke that I was going to have to pay "battery time," because his phone battery was nearly completely drained. We talked a lot about my dream and he gave me possible meanings. Me having a crush on him when I first met him (it was via youtube & sometime in late '08', I think...) came up in the conversation, too. In the course of our conversation, I asked him what name did he prefer to be called, and he laughed and said whatever I was most comfortable with (that's the gist of what he said, since I can't remember verbatim). I remember saying something about his youtube name, facebook, and his name. I can't remember past this point and I woke up shortly after. What was funny is that even though we were on the phone building, were were in the same room. Somehow we were each in our own state that we live in (he up north, and me down south), yet we were both in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment