Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Friday, November 19, 2010

.::Kaborakan-Kabrakan::.

I took a nap today and had a dream about this ghost/demon looking for me. I went into this house, only the house was the wrong realm. I quickly left it, but I saw a shadow on the wall. As I was leaving the house, I remember thinking, "I do not want to take any spirits or anything back with me to my realm."
When I made it back, there was this demon-monster thing. He had a small, very sharp sword or dagger in his right hand. His face was painted and was grotesque, or he was wearing a painted mask with a grotesque face. It multiplied itself many times, so there were many of this demon-monster. His name was kuku- or kuko- or koku-something. I cannot remember exactly, but I do know it started like one of the aforementioned prefixes. I do not remember why, but he disappeared, and Kaborakan/Kabrakan appeared. I feared him because I was not yet ready to battle him. Two people sat on the couch with me. I was in between them, and they covered me with a blanket. I became all but invisible and Kaborakan/Kabrakan could not find me.

This is all that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment