Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

.::Roads, Rivers, Ancient Creatures & Lands::.

Dream I: I remember hardly anything. I remember walking down a very long roadway. I told myself, "This is my dream. I can do what I want here." After I said that, I pulled the road and entire landscape that was ahead of me to me. I made everything closer and walked only a short way. It took immense concentration, but after a few tries, it happened. I kept feeling like I was going to wake up, too. I had to fight to continue dreaming.
Dream II: Some sort of disaster was happening. We were all in school. "We" was a bunch of people I do not physically know. Earthquakes or something were happening, and the person who was supposed to make the plan ended up losing consciousness (for some unknown reason). A girl no one liked stepped in and made a plan that may not have been as good, but it still got everyone out. I remember carrying a little girl through the river. My high heels were sinking in the bed of the river, but I made it across.

Dream III: All I remember is returning a baby monster/dragon/dinosaur to it's home and how grateful the parents and grandparents were. I think the little girl from my previous dream part turned into the baby monster (or turned back into). Before they left, they gave me a clue to getting back to the ancient land. They told me that anytime I see the Silver Hawk, that is the way to them or that means they are with me. I stood in this extremely tall tower, looking out of the tiny windows. I saw something seal up, but I can't remember. I think I sealed it. I looked out and saw the water below and the beautiful landscape and sky... The sun was setting.

Dream IIII: I looked up and saw the Silver Hawks circling in the clouds. I noticed that every time I saw them, there was a cloud that was different than the others. It was wispy and shaped like a phoenix bird. As it flew all over the sky, it would turn into different shapes. I remember the wolf best. I finally got it to come towards me by standing on a very tall tower. It was the tower I had peered through earlier. Right before the cloud went through me, it turned into a dragon with pink and green on it's face. The pink and green made me think of the Aurora Borealis. As it went through me, I breathed it in.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment