Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Sunday, May 2, 2010

.::School, Running and Jay Electronica::.

Dream One: I had quite a few dreams last night. I only remember a few of them, though. The first one, I was back in high school. My friend who was murdered in high school, Charity, was in the dream. It was like before. I knew she had died, but here she was, alive again. I remember walking down the hall. I don't remember what happened between here and walking down the hall, but I went to my locker and got dressed. I wore a turquoise green type color dress and matching heels. I was nervous wearing it, but excited. Then from here to the next part of the dream, I don't remember. Somehow we ended up in another classroom, on the stage in the classroom. We formed a circle (there were a lot of people) and joined hands. We moved around in a circle, while joining hands. I remember laughing because some of the guys had to hold guys hands. There was this one god I know (True Living) there in the circle, too. I held Charity's hand and I don't remember who else's hand. Charity told me that True is cute, but I was too shy to agree. Then we all let go of each others hand and focused on what we want to attract to us. We all did the little "come here" gesture with the index finger. I focused on True. Charity and I weren't holding hands, but we were still holding onto each other. Then, we all got off of the stage and were watching something on the stage. I sat on this comfortable couch. I sat with my chin on my knees. I remember wanting god to notice me and that he did. Somewhere after the ritual on stage, Charity and I discussed true. I remember looking at a list of everyone's phone calls. I remember the numbers five (5) and ten (10). This is all I remember of that dream.

Dream Two: Some people and I were running from something. It was something major and horrible going on. We were running across this field. Again, the dream took place on my grandparent's land. All of us made it to this high, barb wire fence. The thing (whatever was happening/chasing us) was getting closer. Some of us were marked or I don't know what, but they got caught into the fence. There was something that wouldn't allow them to make it over. I wasn't "marked", I guess, so the fence didn't keep me from going over it. I didn't want to leave them, but they urged me on. They helped me up the fence. This was a very emotional part in the dream. I remember looking in the eyes of this one brotha, as he helped me over. I remember the sadness, the pain, the love... They all told me to go, so I finally ran as whatever it was overtook them. I made it to the safe place. It was a clearing and there were many people there, working. I guess they were working on ways to make it safer. They were rolling this HUGE tree that had been cut down and sawed at both ends. They rolled it into the hole were this pond use to be. It was dried out now. That's really all that I remember. There's more in my mind, but I can't bring it out to my memory...

Dream Three: All I remember is that either I got Jay Electronica's number or I gave him mine. Either way, we end up talking on the phone and he's building with me. I remember being really excited and not wanting to embarrass myself or anything. I didn't want to come across like I was interviewing him, so I was hesitant to ask any questions. I finally asked him about his being conscious. He told me about the NGE and his involvement. I asked him if he ever knowledged 120 and I think he said no. He told me how the Supreme Mathematics encouraged him to go to school and learn math. He said he did calculus, algebra, trigonometry and all of that. He said that now, he visualizes everything as math. As he was talking, I began to see everything as numbers (think the movie Matrix). I remember thinking that this is why he is so great at rapping, producing, etc. And I remember thinking, "He's a mathematical genius/mathematical scientist". When we got off the phone, the first thing I did was call my friend (who is a producer) and I said, "Guess who I just got off the phone with? Jay Elect-fucking-tronica!" He got excited, too and asked for his number. I told him that I couldn't give him Jay's number, but I could give his to Jay. That's all I remember of this dream.

Thanks for journeying into my mind. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment