Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Saturday, May 15, 2010

.::Kisses and Bullets::.

My dream last night was no less weird than my other dreams... I only remember two parts of the dream. 

 Part I: This brother and I shared a kiss. Our chemistry was amazing, yet we couldn't get the kiss quite right. I finally told him to be completely still and let me kiss him. 

Part II: This sistah and I were naked. We were on the same team and we were battling some other team/faction. We both got shot in the stomach. The bullets were in our belly buttons. I removed my own. She was kinda panicking. I remember thinking in my dream mind about the pain. How the pulling felt, etc. I thought about the pain to prepare her for the pain she was about to feel. The bullets were medium in size and gold-tone/colored. They had rounded tips, if I remember correctly. I remember dropping my bullet on the floor and thinking that maybe she should bite the bullet I just dropped, while I remove hers. Then I thought, no, because it may explode. I watched it roll across the floor. It rolled straight away from me. I then removed the bullet in her stomach. I also remember I was bleeding from the wound. I could see the blood, or rather, I knew it was there, but the blood was invisible. This is all I remember. 

1 comment: