Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Thursday, May 20, 2010

.::Tattoos and Legs::.

Part I: I only remember pieces... Fragments of images. In my dream last night, I was very aware of my legs. They were my legs, yet they had a number of tattoos on them. I remember one of the tattoos said "Love". It was right below my knee, I think. I remember looking at my legs made mind say "This is a dream". Part II: I also remember that somewhere in my dream, this married, older man was hitting on me. I was allowing it and was going to go through with what he had planned. Somehow, pictures of my family kept ending up in his wallet. We knew his wife was doing it. I remember doing what I could to seduce the man.

Part III: I remember my grandparents came to visit and stayed awhile. Then when it was time to leave, we all noticed some kind of gang fight right outside the house. Some of the lights shine brightly in the window. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever figure out what this dream meant? Could you relate it to anything you had been going through?

    ReplyDelete