Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Sunday, May 9, 2010

.::God and the Bookstore::.

I can hardly remember the dream from last night/this morning (recurring theme, I know, lol). I remember being in a school and a mall, I think. There was a bookstore within either the school or the mall that was a "conscious, black" bookstore in my home city.  This elder God saw me, came to me, wrapped his arm around me and guided me into the bookstore. I didn't want to go in, because I knew that there were people I had problems with were there. The elder God spoke to me, but I don't remember what he was saying. He was reassuring me, though. The elder God took me to a table where my ex-educator was seated (He is my ex-educator for many reasons. It didn't end on good terms). I didn't want to build with him and he didn't want to build with me. He got up and started to walk off. The elder God couldn't believe how he was acting with me. He didn't turn his back on me. This is all I remember.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the elder God was ur protector, may be he tryna get u to face ur fears. Good Read!

    ReplyDelete