Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

.::Models, Chris Brown and a Long Walk::.

The dream was quick, yet vivid. Me and two girls and a guy had gotten kicked out of our previous school. At our new school, we all were in this one class together. Only the school looked like a regular house, only it was a huge house. Anyway, we were all sitting at a table doing our test. I was at the head of the table. The dark brown haired girl sat to my left. The light brown haired girl sat to my right. The guy was to the right of the girl on my right. I had this camera and I was trying to take my picture, but I was trying to get all of them in it, too. I told everyone to lean in towards each other. The two girls faces nearly were touching, so I told them to hold that pose. I started taking their picture as they did these series of sensual, lips barely touching poses. The teacher came over and we almost got in trouble, but I somehow talked our way out of it. Someone had been wearing the woman's shoes. I remember a guy saying something about getting "13s in a 9", referring to his size 13 feet squeezing into a 9. He rubbed his feet as he said this.

Suddenly, the scene changed slightly. There was some sort of party in the house. I was suddenly in a black dress with red, stiletto heels. There was an audience and four women on stage performing. I was leaving out of the house and these two models that were waiting to be called on stage stopped me. One was tall and one was short. Well, she was shorter than the tall one, but taller than me. They were looking at me with that flirty face. I didn't know how to react, so I was about to keep walking, but the shorter one asked me to check her dress, so I did. There was a little spot on the back of her dress, so I cleaned it for her and walked away. 

As I was walking, I noticed people everywhere partying. The shorter model from earlier caught up with me. She was flirting, hugging and rubbing up on me after I told her I was more attracted to dark skinned people. I remember feeling awkward as  I hugged her back. 

Somehow, we end up going to a party with Chris Brown. This big SUV of some kind comes to pick the four of us up. Chris Brown, his friend, me and the model girl. She grabs my hand and holds it as we're trying to decide where everyone is sitting. The driver wanted me to sit in the passenger seat with him, but I didn't want to. Somehow, Chris Brown ends up driving and I end up in the passenger seat. I asked him if we could stop at my house, so I could get my purse. He says sure. I told him I won't bring a big ass purse. He said, "but not one too small, either." I laughed and said asked him how he know I was thinking that, but he just smiled and drove. I was surprised that he already knew the way to my house. The car started beeping that it was out of gas. He was trying to drive far out to get gas, but I told him just to go to the station by my house. He said ok. Then all four of us were in the front seat. The front became like a big ass area and we were all laid up. The other girl and I were leaning on each other. 

The scene changed again. Now, the girl had disappeared. It was me, Chris Brown and that friend of his. We were now walking down the road, trying to get back to my house. As we walked, we pushed these long, huge, heavy pieces of board ahead of us. We each had one. We were trying to keep them on the proper course and that wasn't easy. We finally got to the street where my house is. 

Then I woke up. Peace and Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment