Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Monday, May 24, 2010

.::Shopping and Redecorating::.

This is an extremely vague dream. I hardly remember anything. I was in a store with my mother and my grandmother. My grandmother was buying plants and stuff to redecorate her bathroom. I remember placing my foot on a bath mat and saying how I don't like the more rough textured rugs. I also remember thinking that I'm going to ask my grandmother for her old bathroom set. I put my foot on one of the bath rugs and felt it's roughness. I said how the rough mats make the bathroom feel dirty and this woman in the store made a joke like, "Yes, but it probably is." We laughed, then one of her daughters asked my opinion about a belt for school. I told her the belt was nice. Then I started looking for clothes. I remember looking at a plain, white dress and a white dress with little black polka dots. The dress I chose, though, was majority blue & it faded into other colours. It was a sundress. 

Somewhere in the dream, we did grocery shopping and also spoke with people in the store. I don't remember much of any of that. I do remember that when my grandmother was plant shopping, they opened the gate to the outside part of the store's garden section, because of her honest and trustworthy nature. This is all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment