Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

.::The Monster::.

So last night, I had a dream that it was me and my sister. Only, it wasn't my "real life" sister. It was a girl who looked a lot like me. Only she was taller, slimmer, and a bit less intelligent. I remember that being with her made me feel less confident in myself, but I loved her dearly. I think I was younger than her. She was learning to drive, yet our dad wanted her to drive this different, smaller car. And he warned her about driving too fast. She drove fast anyway. I think the dream switched, because I ended up walking. As I was walking, I was still me, only I was now in a young man's body. He (me) was walking with his father. We walked by this one house that was supposed to be haunted or something. On the house, there was a lot of graffiti. All of the graffiti was warnings saying that "monsters live here!" We felt the panic and we knew the monsters truly stayed there. For some reason, we ended up having to cut through the yard. When I looked over my shoulder, my dad was gone. I knew immediately that he was in the house. I looked back and there was this woman. I could sense something wrong about her. She was a monster. She looked like her, yet I could see her real face. I attacked her. She ended up winning and I had to flee so that I could come back and rescue my dad. When she turned her back, I attacked her again. This time, I overtook her. For some reason, I let her go, but I vowed to come back. I ended up back in the house with some people to help me. I'm guessing they were family. We were in the house of the monsters, looking for dad. I saw the doorway to the basement and we knew he was down there. On the hall's walls leading down the basement, there was writing all on them. We were trying to rescue him before overtaken by monsters, but before we could get him, the woman-monster from earlier appeared. I was fighting her. I ended up beating her, but I had to chop her head off with this weird object. It was kind of like a knife and a screwdriver. I took her head off. It was a slow, gruesome process. After removing her head, she could still talk & everything, so I had to wrap up her head and body individually in some sort of plastic (I'm guessing), so that she couldn't reassemble her body. Now it was time to save him, only I don't remember what happened next. 

Peace and Love

1 comment:

  1. I have simialr dreams it's amazing that we feel alone when we have them yet someone else has experienced the samething not detail for detail of course. Good Read!

    ReplyDelete