Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

.::Ankh Ring, Decisions, Magic & Plowing Fields::.

Dream 1 (I had this dream the day before yesterday): I don't remember much of the dream. All I remember is my ankh ring (pictured here). I was wearing it and the two pieces (the horizontal line) broke off, leaving just a loop with a stick at the bottom. Then the line/stick turned into a sharp point. Like a diamond shape with a loop at the top of it. That is all that I remember.
Dream 2 (There are three parts of it, but I'm unsure of their order, so I'll tell the most vague one first): In part one, there were two men and I had to choose the one I wanted to be with. The physically attractive, or the sweet guy (who wasn't ugly, but wasn't as physically attractive). During the dream, I never saw their faces. I only felt their energy. I chose the one who was sweet, because of the way I felt when he held me. Safe, beautiful, loved, at peace, etc, etc.
In part two, I was at my grandmother's house, only her house was a lot different. And it was huge (like a mansion or something). There was going to be some kind of game or something on Wednesday. It was Tuesday night and my grandmother wanted everyone to help her tend the garden (which was quite big) and make it look neat and pretty. None of us knew how to do the garden work that she wanted done, so this little girl came over to do it. She couldn't have been anymore then 8 or 9 years old. She was adorable and very spirited. We worked hard, but she couldn't finish that night because it was so late. I wanted to learn and was sad she wouldn't finish, so she said, "Ok. We'll finish." So I poured the pink, crystal-ly, powdery substance onto her weird plow/gardening tool.
In the third part, it was about magic/sorcery or something like that. There were 2 or more teams at "war." Some of the creatures were animals, but they could talk and they had human personalities. That's all that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment