Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Friday, April 2, 2010

Crossing

I had the following dream last night (well after midnight): I remember driving in a car. It was me and my best friend & a few other people (that I don't remember. I think two of her sisters were with us). Somewhere in the dream, we got out of the car. We were trying to find a way to our destination (wherever/whatever that was). In the dream, there was a long, narrow path on either side of a river.
We were moving this huge logs that, instead of round, were square shapes (corners, rather than rounded edges). We ran out of logs. I think we were connecting them and jumping from log to log. I looked at the river & noticed these rubbery stone-plant-log-things that made a path to our destination, floating on top. I tested them by laying half my body on the land & half my body on the stones-plant-log-things. I pressed down as hard as I could, but they would not submerge. I stood up & when I did, I noticed that the front of my body was covered in water. My front could be seen, because I wore a white shirt. I told the others travelling with me that we could cross on those. They were all afraid, so I went first. The stone-plant-logs would sink into the water just a bit (enough to scare the people following me). They were green & had the same type feel of algae. There were little bubbles (that couldn't be popped) all over the tops of the plant things. I remember stepping across them, gracefully. The final step before the destination, you had to jump a distance to make it. So, I jumped & I made it. There were people on the stone, waiting for us to make it. I had to help others make it to the stone.

Somewhere in the dream, it changed. I was in a bathroom. I remember thinking about washing this pile of clothes that was on the floor. I lifted the clothes to wash them in the bathtub. I had the water running in the tub. I think it overflowed onto the floor. I accidentally dropped two pieces of clothing into the toilet. One green pair of boyshort panties and one other green item (a shirt, I think). I didn't want to, but I had to reach in and get them out. So, I did. I dropped them onto the floor. I remember the water all over the bathroom floor.

This is all that I remember.

Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment