Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4/14/2010

I can't really remember the dream. I remember driving on the road. I think I was in the back seat. We were moving, yet simultaneously not. We kept passing the same building and I was going to ask how much the rent was. Then we went into the second hand store. I remember windows. A strange, wicker coffin that had a price tag of 1 dollar, even though I said it was 50 cents. There were three little bird things in it. They had little stick to stick into the ground or something. There were also plastic flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ra-el, I'd like to invite you to a site us dreamers go to post our "prophecies." The site address is www.prophecies.us. Feel free to join us and post your dreams there also. My name is Shay but at that site I go by White Butterfly. Also, feel free to visit my blog site. Peace and Light.

    ReplyDelete