Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Friday, April 9, 2010

4/9/2010

The dream I had, I had after midnight. I don't remember the start or the end. In the dream, I was dressed in just the t-shirt I fell asleep in. A green t-shirt and nothing else. I was on the phone with this guy that I'm friends with (we used to talk, and he has been in my dreams before). We were laughing and I went into the garage and found an mac laptop. I had it, but I never knew if it worked or not. He told me to see if it works, and it did. So, I go back into the house. The cordless phone turned into a cord phone. I notice a tall, dark-skinned (beautiful complexion), clean-cut brother with glasses, walk up to the side door.
I wasn't going to answer, because I hadn't even fixed my hair or anything that day! We (my mom & I) didn't know the door wasn't locked. When I realized he was coming in, I ran out of the front door. He had a white dish in his hand. The impression I get is that he was returning it after eating what I had cooked. He wouldn't leave until I came in. I told him, "I'm not coming in! I'm not ready!" He told me he wasn't leaving, so I asked him to at least turn his head while I come in and get dressed. He said no, and laid on the couch. The couch was faced away from the door. I acted like I went back outside. The cord of the phone wouldn't allow me to sneak back in the house, so I hung up without even telling the person on the phone what I was doing. I was trying not to laugh as I snuck in the house by crawling behind the couch. Right as I made it into the bathroom, I said "Ha!" and slammed the door. He laughed and called me sneaky (I believe). He told me I better not be in their doing anything fancy or "putting on four layers". I told him that I'd only put on one). So I started tweezing my eyebrows... But suddenly, the dream switched. Now, Deric was gone (for some reason, I know his name and  how to spell it... The brother I saw in the dream, I've never seen before in my life). I was sitting on a checker tile floor, singing a neo-soul type song to the club/restaurant. I was singing about Deric. I remember thinking that I need to write down the words to the song, when I wake up. I sung about him in a longing way... I really wanted him and I wanted him BADLY. Lol. That is all that I remember.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment