Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Monday, September 6, 2010

.::Running on Walls, Epic Battles, and the Leading Lady::.

I had the strangest dream. I can't remember it all and I can't remember the order. I do remember tasting turkey and spitting it out (I'm vegan). I remember running up a tree, running up a seesaw like thing (running up the side that's on the ground and down it as it lowers down), running on a wall. 
I remember having to battle a Nazi and many other people. I fought them with swords, staffs, crowbars. I remember sticking this HUGE sword into the ground and using it like a pole. With the pole in the ground and the way I was holding it, we looked like an upside down "L." I swung myself and knocked people away. Eventually, I defeated everyone and won. 


The last part of the dream I remember is doing a music video. I wish I could remember the song. It was awesome. I wore a blue or black silk mid-thigh length dress with this weird, beautiful print all down the front. I wore this fantasy style make up. I guess I looked like an anime character, lol. The video concept is this guy was that this guy is being overtaken by this... Force. Only, I was the force. He was sitting down, slowly running away by sliding backwards, but no matter what, he couldn't escape. He was being seduced, magickly. I walked slowly and deliberately towards him in my 5 or 6 inch heels. When it got to the very end of the platform, he jumped down, but now he couldn't run anymore and I floated to him. I had overtaken him and now the music video was over.

Weird.
 
I also remember that later in the dream, I wore a white dress that had more of a loin cloth, torn, wild type of look.

No comments:

Post a Comment