Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Friday, September 10, 2010

.::Court, Bombs, and Being on the Run::.

In the dream, I was riding with these two conscious brothers. Two brothas that don't like each other very much, lol. They were in front and I was in back.
They were arguing, as usual. We were to pick up this older brother. He was some sort of celebrity, legend, or whatever. We were about an hour late picking him up. He was mad, but he let it go. The three of us (me and the two conscious bros) ended up in court for being late to pick the old man up. We were being set up. They tried to "railroad" us, but we all were appealing and protesting. I was the last one that had a "trial." As I was walking down the hall to the exit, I heard beeping. As I walked, the beeping got faster. I began to run. I opened the door and ran, slinging the door closed behind me. It shut after I was already feet from the courthouse. When it shut, the bomb exploded. I barely made it away.

It was thought that I planted the bomb, but I didn't. So I now had to be on the run. This female assassin was sent after me. She had the ability to turn certain objects into throwing knives. 


For some reason, I had stuck these two metal stake-like objects in the ground. I stuck them in a slanted angle so that they crossed and made an "X." I heard her coming and ran. She grabbed the two stakes and turned them into her knives. As I was running, time slowed (bullet time). I was spinning and dodging the knives. I could see them go past me, almost grazing me. I made it away from her. I started running up a steep hill that led to this big, beautiful house. 

Somehow, she made it to the house before me. As  I made it to the edge of the porch, she created a fire under the house. Even though I was at the edge of the porch, I was also at the bottom of the steep hill that led to the house. From three different places, I was watching this dream take place (the me near the porch, the me at the edge of the hill, and the actual me watching the entire dream like a movie). There was a uprooted tree laying under the house. It was on fire. I quickly pulled it out from under there before the fire on it could touch the house. When I did that, I placed upon some bullets or small bombs or something. They went off and hit me. Several of them pierced me and I fell to the ground. I could see where they entered and exited me. I was nearly dead. The assassin thought I was dead and left. The old woman who owned the house came out. She was on the phone telling her friend what to bring to heal me. She was very casual about it. She took me inside and healed my wounds. I watched from a distance as she healed my body. I watched my wounds literally disappear. 


The assassin tried to trick the old woman into letting her into the house to see me, but the old woman would slam the door in her face. I grew tired of her harassing the old woman, so the last time she came, I went to the door to confront her. That's the last thing I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment