Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Sunday, September 12, 2010

.::War and Former Loves::.

Last night, a man I loved very much, and who is currently in the military, visited my dream. We were close friends, but never quite a couple. When one of us was single, the other would be in a relationship. 

The dream started with me being in a secret location. A group of people and myself were there. We were a part of some organization and were in a war. We got word that our location was about to be hit and that we had to leave immediately. I gathered my group and some supplies and we left. We all had to spread out in smaller groups, but agreed to meet back up. 

My group consisted of me, my best friend and her older sister. We were running, doing army crawls in fields, and doing other evasive maneuvers to get away from those following us. 

Eventually, we made it to a main street. When I stood up and looked to my left, there was a big car slowing down. I peered into the car and saw Chris in the backseat directly behind the driver seat (that is the man I use to talk to). His younger cousin (he was like 17 or 18) was in the driver seat. Chris' hand was hurt. Somehow, the four of us (Chris, me, my best friend, and Chris' cousin) ended up sitting four to the front seat. The young cousin was driving. I was in between Chris and his cousin. My best friend was next to Chris and near the window. I remember being mad at how my friend was trying to flirt with Chris, so mad, I didn't realize that he wasn't flirting with her. 


His young cousin kept flirting with me. I remember when I first came up to the car, he tried to grab my butt and I slapped him. Everyone laughed. In the car, he kept trying to feel me up and I had to repeatedly move his hands off of me. I remember him being very attractive, but thinking "he's WAY too young." 


Eventually, I had to take over driving. I intentionally swerved to the left. We nearly spun out of control, but I maintained control of the car.


There's more, but I don't remember it well.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed when i read "slapped him" :D That was the best thing you did. I'm following you now. would you like to follow my blog
    http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com/ ?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete