Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 6th

There were three (3) girls that he chose. I forgot what the other two dressed up as, but he had us each dress up as something. I do remember they were a bi jealous of what he had me dressed up as. He was like a vampire type (think Lestat, Queen of the Damned movie). He called ma a Mu'ur. He called me a Naga.
I was dressed the most elaborately & my "section" was the most elaborately decorated. I was to be his last "stop". he indulged in pleasures from the first two tables/sections/women. He spent only a short time with them, and then he came to me. He ate berries and grapes that I fed him. There was this wonderful juice. It was such a lovely, deep blue and it was in a beautiful, little pitcher. There was also frankincense and myrrh burning. He enjoyed the pleasures of my body, as well. The second girl was very jealous and had acted a certain way. She was to be punished. He put his arms around me. I remember the feel of him. He placed a medium sized sword in my hands, and put his arms around me. He placed his hands on mine, guiding my hands and the movement of the sword. He asked her who she belonged to. She acted defiant and reluctant to answer, because of her jealousy & anger. He cut her once between her breasts. Horizontally. He commanded her to turn around, placed the sword on her back and asked again. She answered properly this time, yet he cut her anyway. He was going to do it again, but I said that I think she got it. She fell into a deep sleep. He decided to set her up, play with her mind. She began to think she was crazy. I remember feeling kind of bad for her, but I loved and was loyal to him.

This is all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment