Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Monday, February 8, 2010

February 7th (morning)

Second dream: I hardly remember the dream. People were trying to solve these string of murders or disappearances. I was on of the people trying to solve it. I was also the person committing the murders. I was two people in the dream. A little man/detective thought it was someone else, but they all finally figured out that it was me. Only, no one knew that there was a witch helping me.
She had one blue/water eye and one orange/red/fire eye. As the man flipped through pictures, she was appearing in them, only he couldn't see her. She was posed in each picture, then she'd turn and look at him. The final picture, she came out of, HISSING. She killed him. The others had captured me (or were tying to). They asked me how many murders. I said 12 and counting. I think they asked me why. The witch swept me into the sky. We were sitting on clouds, talking. I told her I don't know when I became so cold/heartless/unfeeling/without emotion. I began looking for a "love potion" that would restore my heart/emotions. I did a spell to summon the potion. When I did, the witch did a spell that forced me to her. She locked me in a tower, behind/within a painting. I began doing spells, giving life back to those I had recently killed. Some had been dead too long and I couldn't bring them back. To revive them, I'd hiss or lick my hand and put it on their forehead (?).

Somewhere in the dream, I remember lightning and knowing it would not strike me, but I had to get the others out and away from it.

That is all that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment