Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Monday, February 8, 2010

February 7th (morning)

In the dream, I was driving on the highway. Me and someone were trying to stay together. We were in separate cars. We ended up getting split up, anyways. I had to keep driving, though. There was continuous construction work. I passed this HUGE mound. When I looked back, I saw a giant stone face.
It was only a half. The other half was missing. I stopped and went back. There was a brother who had found it. I told him it looked alot like an Olmec head, but too different to be one. I was very excited. I climbed on the face. It was so large, that I was the size of the eye/or could fit in the eye. The eye was really slanted. The brother was trying to help me save it. I don't remember much else. I remember saying something about "them" trying to distract us from who we are/what we are/where we're from. I remember laying back and reaching up towards the sun and the planets. They were all in on area of the sky and very visible.

This is all that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment