Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26, 2010

I remember being in a store. When I came out, I had to decide who I was riding with: My brother and his friend, or my best friend and the people she was riding with. I rode with my best friend. On my way to the car she was in, there was a girl walking with me. She reached to hold my hand, and did for a second, but I pulled it back (not in a mean way). This guy and tall girl were laughing about it.
He said that he should hook me up with his friend treach or trench 13 (I think that was the number he said)... Or was is tech? Anyway, I looked at the girl's nails. They were painted a pretty green, but the ring finger was a pretty yellow. I held up my nails and told her that she made me want to get them done again. I started thinking on how I wanted them. Then I got into the car. We ended up at this house. Exactly how, I don't remember. When inside, we were all talking, but somehow, I ended up play wrestling with this beautiful, muscular, dark-skinned brotha (he was GORGEOUS). When we would play, I could feel myself becoming extremely aroused by him... And I could feel his arousal. I felt so connected to him, in all way... And I could see in his eyes that he felt it, too. I don't remember this part, but I know that in this dream, we decided to be together. How could we not? That's really all that I remember.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment