Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Moon, Lovers, and a River

I remember being at some seminar and getting a lot of free gifts for being there, all of which I put into a large box. Family members of mine were there, but they decided to leave to my grandmother's house and come back a little later. I tried to persuade them not to go, but they didn't listen. When we walked outside it was pitch black. The moon was supposed to be out, and it distressed me that the moon was not visible. I saw faint moon rays from behind the blackness of the sky. I pointed this out to everyone before I got to the car.

When I got into the car, my mom's oldest foster daughter was being mean to my son, so I fussed at her, but I made my grandfather stop the car. He started to drive before any of us were ready, and I told him to stop again, but this time it was as if he could not. In reality, my grandfather suffers from dementia, and in the dream, the dementia suddenly took over his mind. He drove recklessly, nearly hitting other cars, trees, etc. I had to grab the steering wheel and steer us somewhere safe. The whole time I was crying and yelling at everyone in the car who had decided to let him drive. We finally made it to a quiet road with no traffic and trees lining it. We all got out of the car.
The dream switched slightly. The car disappeared and many of the car's passengers did, too. It was just me, my mother (I think), two other people, and a hurt dog that I think belonged to me. I was carrying him. We were walking up this road with no idea where we were going. We were looking for someone to help the dog.

A South Asian/Indian man on a bicycle rode up the road. He told me there was a hospital a bit further down the road. He said they had helped one of his pets before. To the right of the road, there was a gentle river or stream. My family/those walking with me told me to put the dog in the river to heal him. I was hesitant, but finally I did and he was started miraculously healing. Those accompanying me and the dog were playing in the water with the dog. The Indian man in the light blue shirt with the pleasant face talked to me. After a short time, I gingerly stepped into the water. I walked around the water, enjoying it's feel on my feet. I watched the patterns in the water; I admired the lily pads and different colors of plants in the water. I worried about bad things that could be in the water, but I quickly cast aside that fear and enjoyed the water. The Indian man lovingly watched me. I finally decided to get out of the water to go to him. He spoke to me and told me that if I was his and if I would allow, he'd lift me out of the water and dry my feet. He said he'd then carry me. I remember blushing incredibly hard and feeling strong emotions for this man I didn't know. I wanted to go to him...

Suddenly some girl I knew (I have no idea who she is in reality. In the dream, I got the impression she was someone I knew well. She steered me away from him, asking me nosy questions about someone that had proposed to me a long time ago. The man who had proposed to me was powerful, eligible, and attractive. She said that he was telling people that he still wants me, and asked that I come to him/give myself to him. She asked me how I got that man so enamored with me. She would not go away, and I wanted to get back to the Indian man, so I did something to her to make her leave me alone. It worked and I began walking back to the Indian man.

Unfortunately, this is all that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment