Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

.::Epic Battle and Duty::.

I can't remember the entire dream, but I'll share what I do remember.  In the dream, I was some kind of superhero or something. I was running through this hall, trying to make it outside. I was being pursued by someone.
They didn't want me to make it outside. I finally made it outdoors and they still pursued me. When we made it out, the tides changed and now I had the upper hand. I spun around and wrapped something around the girl's neck. Her whole body was constricted, though. She smiled in my face, taunting me. She said in a mocking tone, "Are you going to kill me?" I said yes. She is a of the devil and I am of god. I remember bright sunlight and clouds swirling. I'm pretty sure I destroyed her. As I did, more enemies came out. I was fighting and battling them all. Each time I killed an enemy, they exploded and a word appeared in their place. Then exploded. Each word was something that afflicts the original people and our communities. I got overwhelmed and nearly lost. As I was about to collapse on the floor, a brother appears out of nowhere and starts fighting with me. He destroyed all the enemies and was telling other brothers how they should fight for and protect the black woman. I pointed at these brothers and I said, "I am your duty, black man." Several times I said this. The brother who saved me stood behind me in a protective stance, saying the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment