Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Saturday, July 31, 2010

.::Bachelor Parties, Gambling, School and Buju Banton::.

I remember people gambling. I remember a bachelor party. I remember asking about my own bachelorette party and requesting one of the man's--who was having the bachelor party--friends. The man having the bachelor party was my father in the dream. He didn't like that I asked that.
To take his attention off of the tall, muscular man I wanted, I pointed out this very skinny (unhealthily skinny) man with dirty locks. He was naked and very dirty and sickly looking. I told my dad that he had been "coming onto" me. My dad was furious. The guy explained to him, then pointed to his genitals (which were damn near microscopic). He pleaded and said how could he have hurt me with that. Then a nude woman came out and revealed her genitals. She had yellow marking on it. She looked like an alien or something there. She pulled back her labia to reveal her genitals were damn near microscopic, as well. He proposed to her immediately.


I had like three of four dreams. I remember 3 sets of identical twins. The rest of the people were very ignorant. They were still "asleep." The twins all spoke  in unison and were very conscious/cognitive. In my dream, I said I come in the energy of [some Goddess. Kherisian or something], I come in the energy of seshot... sekhmet. Apparently someone  who taught at the school changed the name of Sekhmet for their own purpose. We weren't supposed to know the real name. That's when the twins all spoke up. In the dream, all of the teachers were terrified for their very lives. They couldn't say anything, because the classes were listened to by whatever was controlling everyone. I remember at the beginning of class, we kept hearing a disembodied laugh floating around the class. Everyone tried to find out where it was coming from. My got this big bottle of pinkish purple lotion and poured it out. I got so upset and started scooping the lotion up. Then I saw it wasn't my lotion. The lotion looked less pink/purple now. It looked orange/yellow and it was grape scented. I told the teacher mine was orchard, this is grape. She knew whose it was and she was worried the girl would sue me. I said for a $20 bottle of lotion? I don't remember all the convo, but the teacher said something she wasn't supposed to. The second teacher would look at her with warning and say, "That isn't in the interest of the students and representation of the school" or something like that. The other teacher was trying to warn her to hush. After she said the second statement, she grew very scared. Class moved on. My son was no longer in the dream.

I had to change, so I went to closet that was in the class. For some reason it had my clothes and things. As I was in there, I couldn't find anything appropriate. I was only in jeans and a black bra. I was rambling through things, trying to hurry. Buju Banton was walked to the closet. He wanted to get in the closet and have sex with me... He wanted to connect with me and I wanted to connect with him, but I was embarrassed and hesitant because we were in class. He held my left hand and I half-heartedly looked for something to wear. I picked up a $20 bill. He continued to hold my hand. Somehow, I kept dropping it. The last time I picked it back up, it tore and I picked up both halves to tape it later. Buju got into the closet and stood behind me, pressing me hard against him. I could feel his hardness, and this aroused me tremendously and I got very wet (both in the dream and in physical reality)... I heard faint reggae music and we moved to it. He felt all over me and I closed the closet, with only a small crack left. He closed it the rest. Even though we were clothed, it felt like we were having sex. We weren't yet. Our chemistry and connection were just so strong.

The dream switched and I was riding down a long road to see him. He was in prison or some prison like facility. But even though I recalled what happened between us in the closet, it was like we had never met. As I was on my way, I could hear the conversation the caucasian guard was having with him. The guards were trying to get him to be against me. He listened to them quietly, but he wasn't letting any of what they said affect him. I remember the guards had studied a little about what he studies and they tried to say I had disrespected it... Which was untrue. They spoke about a tree (tree of life). I remember seeing the letters K, O, Z.

Suddenly, I was a little girl and Buju Banton was risking a lot to adopt me and save me is my impression. This lady was trying to talk him out of it. He would not be deterred. This is all that I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment