Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Friday, January 1, 2010

Dream: January 1st, 2010

I had this dream that me, my best friend and some of her friends went to this club. At one point, we were all in the bathroom. Someone received this rather huge, fake, black male phallus (like, a dildo or something). I ended up with it. So, I have it and we go back out. I remember in the dream, that the phallus was coveted. Other people wanted it, but I had it. So, I'm getting money for a bottle of liquor. I didn't want to do just shots. Somewhere in the dream, I end up drunk. I remember dancing and having a great time. Then the bartender that I had been going to was getting off of work. For some reason I was upset about that. I remember saying something about how bartenders are special.
You connect with certain ones (I know... Weird, right?). So, I go back to dancing and my best friend ends up getting into a fight with this white girl. The girl was going to push my friend off of a high area of the club, so I pushed the girl. Surprisingly, the girl wasn't hurt. I jumped down there to finish the fight. I remember I was moving a little weird... Like, I wasn't myself. So, I punch the girl. It was an uppercut. She goes off her feet, then falls down. She tries to get up and I punch her again, but this time in a downward motion. The cops were called. My friends and I all scatter. The whole club does, though. So, I bump into this guy I went to high school with named Chris. I couldn't find my friends and I had to go because I was the one the cops were after. So, I'm telling (and describing in detail) Chris what happened. He has, by this point, "taken me under his wing". In order to hide who I am from police, I put this hoodie on. We're still running and talking. We slow to a walk. He was trying to give me money, for some reason. I'm dropping my own money, so I ask him to hold my money for me. He does. I can't remember everything that happened here, but I remember us getting into a library that was supposed to be closed for the day. People are dropping books in the drop boxes, and he and I are talking. I don't remember everything we talked about, but do remember that I talked about owing him & needing to pay him back. He tells me he won't take my money, but I can pay him back in these ways. I cannot remember how he said I could pay him back. I do remember that the list made me laugh, because it seemed so ridiculous. It was not a sexual list. I start looking at books. Somehow, I have a backpack now, and I start placing books in my backpack. I got about 7 or 8 (maybe a lil more, maybe a lil less) books. One was the 11 principles of Ma'at, only it was ALOT thicker than it actually is. One said "Hotep" on it. One was a huge black book. Alot of them had the depictions of gods on them. Quite a few had the depictions of greek gods on them. I left those, purposely. So, I placed all the books I wanted in the backpack & zipped it. Shortly after, the librarian tells us we have to leave, but she doesn't seem surprised nor angry to see us in there. Before I leave, I tell her about my son and how I'll bring him up to see her sometime. It was as if I knew her very well and she knew me very well. We leave the library, but we're still being chased by police. We (momentarily) got separated. So now, I'm looking for him. I take the hoodie completely off and drop it. I think I was wearing a purple shirt and some very, very tight jeans. I'm in this busy parking lot and these guys in a car are checking out the females that are walking. As I'm walking, they see me from behind and start thinking these disgusting, perverted things about me. They slowly follow me and I feel very tense, scared and almost panicked. I remember two women. One walking away to my left. The other walking directly towards and past me. I'm calling different numbers, but I cannot seem to dial them right. Its as if I'm still drunk. I called my mom and Chris. Chris shows back up and we're now walking together. I tell him about the guys that are following me, but when Chris shows up, they stop following me. Throughout the dream, he and I have held hands. We're now holding them tighter. Throughout the dream, I felt very "romantic" feelings towards him and could feel him having them towards me... I remember that we somehow got back to my house and were planning on being intimate. That is all I remember. 

Dream 2 of last night: I remember me, my mom, my brother, my sister and my son are all huddled together in the garage of a house we stayed in when I was younger. This house is next door to my grandmother's home. We're huddled like this because there's a tornado very close by. When I look behind the house, I see the tornado is in the backyard. Terrified, I tell my family. I tell them that if anything happens to me and they make it, to take care of my son. I feel like I'm being sucked up and into the tornado... But I don't. The tornado passes and we step out to see the damage. My grandmother's house has been hit. I yell to my mom as I run over there and lift the debris and all that. The house isn't just torn to pieces. Instead, the walls seem to be folded over neatly. I lift these folded pieces of wall only to find that my grandparents aren't even there. I was relieved, but not I knew we had to find them. My cousin and her baby were under the walls, though. I remember looking at that street and seeing all the houses that were destroyed or close to it. This is all I remember.
I had a dream about this guy (named Chris) that I went to school with.

No comments:

Post a Comment