Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Shopping with Snobs

I remember driving with people, perhaps family, for a long time. Somehow, we ended up in a very small town. I ended up alone, but wandered the town. I found a store (possibly a thrift store) that interested me, so I went in to browse and shop. I found a bracelet that had clear, blue, glass beads, and a white moon or crescent shaped stone or shell of some sort. It had a few white, glass beads, too. The stone was really rough, like sand paper (only even more abrasive). I was working it onto my wrist (it was tight, but could fit, and the roughness of the stone made it difficult). I remember the scratchiness, the abrasiveness so well. It hurt, but I was in love with the bracelet. I wanted to buy it. As I was working it on, one of the ladies behind the counter rudely told me, "We have a you break it you buy it policy." She was rude enough for me to take it off and put it back. I didn't put it back exactly how it went, and another lady working there got mad. I complimented another necklace, but I had a lisp. She acted like I was stupid and she couldn't understand me. The other ladies behind the counter were laughing and being catty, too... So I angrily knocked the display over and was about to storm out. They wanted me to clean the mess I made, but I refused. They locked me in with them, so I said, "Y'all will have to open that door sometime. I'm not picking that mess up." So I then picked up their phone and called someone and started talking really badly about them and their store.

I woke up after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment