Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nat Turner

I saw myself asleep. Suddenly, a spirit appeared, and woke me up. He didn't speak, he just stared at me. He was slim, but muscled with smooth black skin smeared with dirt. He had a light beard. His clothes were clean, though. And white as snow. He had a small axe in his right hand. I knew he wasn't going to hurt me, but I was still scared. I stared back. I could tell he wanted to tell me something. Somehow, he lulled me into some sort of trance, and then took me through history to see many different slave rebellions. I saw him and kill men, women, and children with that axe. He crept into one home late at night. I couldn't look away. It was horrific... But I understood. After each death, he'd just stare at me. Blood splattered all over him, yet his clothes remained clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment