Those Who Journey Into My Subconscious

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kung Fu Master and Crime Lords

In my dream, I got into a fight with my boyfriend, broke up with him and went to sleep. I began dreaming (yes, within the dream) of a Kung Fu master. He traveled all over the world, and everywhere he went, people tried to challenge him. He was very humble and non-confrontational, but when someone pushed, he quickly put an end to it. One person had a fighting style called dragonwind. He could command wind. The Master's style was Raven, and he could also command wind, but he had many other styles, as well. He and Dragon battled, and he made a fool of Dragon. He conjured a huge wind-Raven in the air.

2nd Dream: I was the wife/girlfriend/significant other of a crimelord/leader of the black mafia. People were after him and were trying use me and our child against him. The detectives that were after him did something horrible to some of his members, and were planning on doing it to me and our son, but we found out. We infiltrated their HQ, and got files and other information. One of the head investigators/people after my husband was in love with me. We had known each other since we were very young. We even went to academy together. He tried to talk to me, but my husband held a gun to his head, and I held a gun to the person with a gun pointed at my husband.

Our members were with us searching their HQ. Some of the information we stole gave us the locations of the families of the investigators/detectives that were after him/the people that had done something awful to our members. He (my husband) and I broke into each house. He tortured each family, and left a sign on the house that we had done it. I did one family. It was the family of the investigator who was going to hurt my son and me. I almost got caught, and had to run through the house, and escape down a trellis into an abandoned building. I kept going until I covered our trail.

My husband sent me and my son to one of our hideaway homes, but we were found. I heard them coming, and tried to sabotage one of them. I got my son and was getting ready to go out the back door, but the cop that was in love with me came up behind me and grabbed me. He told me to be quiet. He was there to help. I trusted him, and he saved me and my son. Now he was wanted, too.

When we were in a safe location, he kissed me. He tried to get me to leave my husband, but I wouldn't. He eventually got caught and tortured for information, but wouldn't talk. I ended up saving him and fixing his wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment